Granular, Real-time Marketing Analytics
After an exhaustive review, Macy’s Agency selected CCG to implement its new online marketplace. The Marketplace acts as both a one stop shop for those in charge of coordinating MM6 Events as well as provide administrative access to the Recognition Coordinators. The Marketplace is used by Event Planners to browse, order and track premiums & collateral for their individual event(s). Users are able to customize materials and edit and proof online before submitting orders via an easy to use interface.
CCG Driven Results & Metrics:
- Real-time print on demand & personalization with online proofing for users
- Supply chain management of premiums & promotional item strategy, sourcing, stocking & distribution
- Scaled B2B eCommerce portal for Macy’s store managers
- Low printed inventory footprint through VDP on demand technology
BMW of North America desired a way to consolidate and integrate existing independent programs targeted at Customer loyalty.
CCG was called upon to develop a powerful, flexible system capable of delivering highly personalized and relevant web pages, product, personalized e-mail and print; and targeted, focused, direct mail marketing.
- A system was developed to handle and manipulate multiple complex data structures, provide rapid application development and quick changeover of imagery, copy and the unique consumer offer.
- The web infrastructure delivered a highly personalized, relevant, and consistent consumer experience.
- CCG’s Data Management Team provided direction and consulting to BMW and their data provider to drive as much relevance into the program as possible.
- Real-time detailed reporting and metrics were provided through Executive web-based dashboards, so Marketing could respond quickly by adjusting, removing, or updating offers as needed.
- Detailed real-time reporting was provided by offer type, by Dealer, by vehicle type, and by owner demographic.